Many people have been switching to traditional ones by incorporating the latest technology in the lighting market. Not only does it save you as it is more environmentally friendly. Learn why. Continue reading “5 Reasons to Prefer LED Bulbs”
Next to CFLs, you can find lamps made up of several LED bulbs collected (or luminescent diodes, Light emitting diode): these can work 100 000 more hours as a light bulb to ordinary filament with a much higher performance. Continue reading “Bright Future of LED Lighting”
First thank my colleague Manel for notify me that he had seen this new range of led Ryet in the IKEA light bulbs. Continue reading “New Ikea Ryet LED Bulbs”
The LED spot is at the forefront of fashion. Indeed, this light is often used for its practicality and space saving. The downlight LED is a light which serves both ceiling lamp (LED ceiling light) but also decorative. He agrees with a modern and contemporary style and is very suitable for internal and external use.
Countries, cities, community, communities, small towns… they all have problems with steadily rising energy prices and strapped coffers.Administrations try at every turn to reduce supply costs permanently, without reducing the comfort of the citizens and residents. This may immediately with economical LED streetlights happen!
LED street lighting has exorbitant advantages compared to the old street lights. Besides substantially longer burn time of the LED street lights, power consumption is minimal for modern street lighting. New products have familiar B22 lamp base, so these lamps are backward compatible with already pre-install streetlights.
The type of use for your lamp helps you determine what type of light barriers to be done. For example, if you make a light box under the cabinets, you will need more than a thin lined valves, instead of bulky decorative box. Lamps usually surround the bulb, diffuse light and add an element decor. Luminosity bulb also determines what type of body to do and how to allow a sufficient amount of light to shine on fixture.
Things you need:
Rice paper or frosted plexi glass
Thin, flat rods, sticks or skewer sticks
In the series of universal solar chargers green and very practical, this is the Eagle charger, solar charger for your electronic devices that also LED flashlight ..
Eagle, the solar charger with built-in flashlight
Equipped with solar panels 3 single crystal silicon, the solar charger Eagle (5.5x 16.5 x 3.6 cm / 186 gr) can recharge your mobile phones, GPS, Smartphone, MP3, or game consoles. But this solar charger stands out other chargers by its dual function of solar charger and flashlight torch low conso.
A flashlight always helps us in everyday life and this in many areas. It helps us especially at night, at work or on the road, or when searching for objects in a basement or in the attic or even during camping in an area outside the city, in short, in any dark place. Here are some tips that we propose to take into account to choose a flashlight.Relating to technical characteristics, we must first check the number of small lights or “LED” that has your flashlight.
Regulators are relatively easy to install and have a proven track record, but there are circumstances that do not allow regular switch to substitute weaker. There are alternative solutions available for these cases, and they are easy enough for anyone to install without hiring a professional electrician. Three-way bulbs in
a three-way incandescent light bulbs are available in two styles and CFL.
If you are looking for a way to save on electricity bill, remember that in addition to large appliances, a significant cost can come from this type of lighting in the home. If you are still using old light bulbs incandescent (now discontinued) this is the right time to replace them with low-energy light bulbs, fluorescent or LED. The savings are insured and the total cost of the purchase of these products has decreased in recent years (the cost of the replacement is then amortized on the bill in a short time). Today we dedicate this space only to LED (Light Emitting Diode) with a list of all the benefits that brings the use of this technology:
- Compared to traditional lighting sources on savings achieved by using the LED lighting is about 93% compared to incandescent lamps; -90% compared to halogen lamp; – 66% than fluorescent lamps according to Ledbulbbay.com.
- Durability: an LED bulb keeps most of its brightness even after use of over 50,000 hours. The average life span of an incandescent bulb is instead calculated as 1,000 (1,500) and a fluorescent about 6,000 hours. In practice, if you use an LED bulb for about 8 hours a day, every day, you will no longer need to replace it for about 16/17 years.
- Do not pollute. LED bulbs than the incandescent types or fluorescent, does not contain neither harmful gases or toxic substances.
- No emission of ultraviolet rays, usually harmful to humans if exposed for a long time, nor of infrared. The lack of UV emissions offers another advantage: it would not attract most insect species sensitive to ultraviolet).
- Reduced emission of heat: temperature rarely exceeds 50°C LEDs and the casing is normally able to control the heat generated and disposed towards external heat sinks. This feature makes it possible to install LED lights even on materials who fear excessive heat, such as wood and plastic.
- No maintenance.
- Compatibility with all attacks: it is not necessary to carry out maintenance of the electrical system, just simply choose the model specific bulb and attach it. It will be so ready to use.
- No startup time: the LED light is immediately available in all its brightness from the same instant you plug it in (one of the advantages over fluorescent).
How to choose an LED bulb?
A typical error, when you are going to choose a LED bulb to purchase, is to seek the designation of Watts. What should be sought is the brightness (lumens): with equal lumen in fact is different depending on the type of bulb consumption (not necessarily in equal Watts will have the same intensity of light). This is to understand that by choosing the right one LED bulb based on lumen, you can save even more. If we compare two fluorescent bulbs, one from 10 Watts and the other from 13 Watts to a known brand for years in this area, we find that the first has a 600 lumen luminous flux, the second of 900. If you choose an LED bulb for example from 8 Watts – a known Korean brand – we discover that its luminous flux is 810 lumens. In practice, with less Watt you can have an LED light bulb with a higher wattage fluorescent closely resembles the luminous flux (remembering that it pollutes less and duration of LED bulbs is superior to other types).
- Should be given much attention to lumen for one simple reason: over time the new models of LED bulbs are significantly improved from this point of view, providing an increasing number of lumens per Watt. In practice, with proper attention to the label of the product, you can choose the model that provides the lowest power and lowest cost of purchase.
The major brands available in the market
- From Philips to Osram, passing to Samsung, there are many LED manufacturers present on the Italian market, with a wide range of products to choose from. We extrapolated some models with E27 to “bulb” (with classical screw so to speak, the most used Italian homes) on the market and tested lumen (luminous flux) and consumption in Watts(in alphabetical order).
- IKEA Ledare: 400 lumen LED bulb, with consumption of only 7.5 Watts (light colors: warm white). Comparable to a 40 Watt incandescent bulb.
- Osram – Parathom Classic A advanced 60 320°: LED bulb 810 lumens with consumption of only 12 Watts (light colors: warm white). Comparable to a 60 Watt incandescent bulb.
- Osram – Parathom Classic A advanced 75 320°: LED bulb from 1055 lumen, with consumption of only 14.5 Watts (light colors: warm white). Comparable to a 75 Watt incandescent bulb.
- Panasonic LDAHV6L27CGEP: 470 lumen LED bulb, with consumption of only 6.4 Watts (light colors: warm white). Comparable to a 40 Watt incandescent bulb.
- Panasonic LDAHV9L27MEP: LED bulb from 638 lumen, with consumption of only 9 Watts (light colors: warm white). Comparable to a 50 Watt incandescent bulb.
- Philips – 8 Watt LED bulb Standard: light emission from 600 lumen, with consumption of only 8 Watts (light colors: warm white).Comparable to a 48-Watt incandescent bulb.
- Philips – Standard 9.5 Watt LED bulb: light emission from 806 lumen, with consumption of only 9.5 Watts (light colors: warm white). Comparable to a 60 Watt incandescent bulb.
- Samsung-I8W061140EU: LED bulb from 490 lumens, with consumption of only 6.5 Watts (light colors: warm white). Comparable to a 40 Watt incandescent bulb.
- Samsung-I8W121140EU: LED bulb from 810 lumens, with consumption of only 10.8 Watts (light colors: warm white). Comparable to a 60 Watt incandescent bulb.
- Verbatim Lampa 7.3 LED Classic A W: 480 lumen LED bulb, with consumption of only 7.3 Watts (light colors: warm white). Comparable to an incandescent about 40 watts.
- 10W LED Classic A Verbatim Lights: LED bulb from 820 lumens, with consumption of only 10 Watts (light colors: warm white). Comparable to an incandescent about 60 watts.
As easily seen even among the products reported above, from a model/manufacturer to another, the same Watt consumption may correspond more or less brightness of the bulb. This parameter, along with the purchase price, will allow you to choose the model that gives you greater savings. If you are considering to renew the interior lighting of your home, now you have some useful information.