This may be one of the crafts most original of all and that children can do with your help; it is also perfect for them without spending a lot of gifts. You’ll see it’s very easy to do and fun.
- Coffee or black glove
- Hilo black coffee (light and dark) and white
- synthetic cotton
- Greda para marcar la tela.
- 2 black balls that will be the eyes
- A ball nose or dark brown
Continue reading “Squirrel Glove Made”
Telia offers, as the first Danish telecommunications company, 4 g roaming to Danish customers in Norway and Estonia.
Telia’s strategy is that the 4 g technology must be accessible to Danes when they visit one of the many countries where TeliaSonera group is present. Therefore, they offer now, as the first Danish telecommunications company, 4 g roaming to Danish customers in Norway and Estonia. Continue reading “Telia Lets You Take Advantage of 4 G Speeds Abroad”
The preparation of water bottles before a race or a workout is always a cathartic moment. It is part of preparing almost like choosing clothing, helmet and goggles, wheels.
But things aren’t always so simple. And also why it is good to leave nothing to chance.
The bottle is undoubtedly the ideal transparent.
But what to put in the canteen and in what concentrations to wick moisture and minimize the risk of gastro intestinal stress?
Continue reading “Ideal Cycling Water Bottle”
One idea that never fails are crafts, with which besides recycle materials can create incredible works of art, if you do not know what crafts for elementary school children do, give yourself some idea about this.
4. Bag Sweets
Recycling materials you can create amazing crafts for elementary school children, as this bag of candy.
Continue reading “4 Primary Crafts for Kids”
Apple presented their new iPads last night, Danish time, sitting in the deal in november. You can view the Danish prices here.
Air iPad and iPad Mini with Retina Display-view the Danish price
Apple presented their new iPads last night, Danish time, sitting in the deal in November. You can view the Danish prices here.
Apple introduced yesterday two new iPads completely as expected. The most innovative was that Apple has changed the name of the iPad for now to be iPad Air. Continue reading “Air iPad and iPad Mini with Retina Display-View the Danish Price”
In the following lines I will try to advise you on how to take care of your second home, which is on the road sleeping bag. I will rely on his experience and advice of manufacturers. Those principles are not much, but you wondered how important they are.
First, we must distinguish between two basic types of sleeping bags or their contents. One feather and second synthetic (hollow fibers). The first mentioned is a bit difficult to maintain (washing). The difference in how the two types of wash, you still talk. Now, we check out a few basic tasks that must be respected if we are to give us a sleeping bag for a long time served and retained as long as their insulating properties.
Continue reading “How to Take Care of Sleeping Bags”
One of the favorite activities of children’s coloring , helps them develop their skills and have a good time. For you have the top 10 pictures to color, from classic to the most current.
10. Bears Cuddly
The tender teddy bears who want good things will be colored by your little ones.
The cat eater we all love comes with Pooky coloring a tender moment.
8. Hello Kitty
The favorite cat of all girls princess is dressed for the fill color.
Disney princesses will delight all girls of households.
6. Winnie the Pooh and his friends
Dale color Poohh picnic Winnie and his friends inseparable.
These tender little friends will keep the little ones with a smile.
4. Phineas and Ferb
Young inventors Disney want the fill color while walking on the waves.
Child phenomenon will your little one very happy.
2. Dora the Explorer
The little explorer and his friends will go to small a good time.
This Japanese cartoon is a favorite of children since it involves adventure and heroism.
Save images to color you like best for your little ones and spend an evening full of color and great characters, it is also an activity that you can do as a family.
Apple reported to yesterday’s event, that they now have rounded several new milestones in their App Store.
At the press conference yesterday evening Danish time Apple could tell about new milestones, which have reached the last time.
There are now 1 million applications to choose from in the App Store. This is an increase of 100,000 since June, when Apple reported to WWDC that there were 900,000 applications in the month of June. It writes our site.
There are a total of 60 billion downloaded applications and 10 billion of these have since may, when Apple came out with the last statement.
Google Play Large rounded one million applications for a couple of months ago.
Tim Cook can also inform you that iTunes Radio has become a hit. There are already more than 20 million users, who have heard more than a billion songs.
To fish for octopus, you don’t need to always use a fishing rod, or go out on the boat. There is a method as old as it is functional, allowing fishing this delicious shellfish in areas of sea. The method is certainly more effective and less expensive is to use the crow’s foot. Here’s how to fish the octopus with crow’s feet.
Be sure to have on hand:
- Chicken paw
- Squid jig
- White cloth
- Plastic Fishing Lure (from AndrewFishing.com)
Continue reading “How to Fish Octopus”
The scrapbook is a technique with which you can customize or decorate from a card to a photo album, so here are some ideas to create fun crafts.
4. Flowers to decorate
- Role: colorful leaves, magazine, newspaper
- medium heavy object such as a diary or notebook
- Cut a strip of 6 cm width by the length you want and fold accordion.2. Glue the ends and let dry; when it is dry, take the top of the accordion to the center to form a circle and sticks well. 3. Place the book to maintain the form, paste the list once the center button and are ready flowers.
3. Mini album
- white cardboard
- decorated paper
- decorative scissors
- black downy
- 4 envelopes
- Cut a rectangle 25 cm wide by 12 cm tall, short oval -shaped corners and fold in half. 2. Take 4 envelopes and stick them in one of the halves to form the leaves of the album, for it only you have to hit the edge of the envelope. 3. lined with fabric cover and begins to decorate as you wish.
2. Star Card
- Cardboard color you want
- Pencil and Eraser
- Stickers and decorated paper.
- Draw on cardboard an equilateral triangle the size you want when the figure is ready, marks another triangle on each side of the base triangle.2. Cut, mark a line on each triangle at 3 cm of the base triangle and marks folds on each line, the fold of the base triangle must go inward and the other outward. 3. Now decorate as you please and ready.
1. Trishutter Card
- Objects to decorate (photos, stickers)
- Draw a figure of 30 × 15 cm, cut and make marks at 5, 10, 20 and 25 cm and joins a line.
- Now make marks at 5 and 10 cm, joining each pair of marks with a horizontal line from the second vertical line, then cut the horizontal lines with the cutter.
- To turn, starting with the first column inward, the second out, the third in and the last out, then take and invests center section folds, the first one is outward and inward do the second out.
- Decorate and you have a very original card.
These are crafts that may help you decorate cards, photo albums and even gift wrap; They are very simple to make and allow you to take your creativity.